I am a California lawyer and law professor helping technology and digital-age service employees, executives, franchise owners, creatives, licensed professionals, fire service and EMS employees, organizations, entrepreneurs, public agencies and business owners find practical solutions to legal challenges involving employment and partnership disputes, workplace investigations, mediation, contracts, compliance, trade secrets, unfair competition, interference, severance agreements, labor and employment law, and civil litigation. I am based in the Los Angeles and Sacramento areas, practicing statewide.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Attorney Joe Rose received his Juris Doctor with honors from Lincoln Law School of Sacramento, where he excelled in many academic subjects and trial and appellate advocacy competitions. He was recognized for trial skills by the American Board of Trial Advocates in 2004, and a 2013 graduate of the renown Spence Trial Lawyers College.
In addition to advocating for his clients, Joe Rose shares his knowledge with law students at his alma mater where he has been on the faculty since 2005.
- United States Supreme Court
- California Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California