Expert Legal Representation Everywhere In California
Call Our Legal Team at 1 (800) 456-3767
Rose Law APC attorneys at the Robert T. Matsui United States Courthouse in Sacramento, California. From L to R: Fergus Johnson, Joe Rose, Mehran Tahoori.
Finding the Best Sacramento Law Firm For Your Case Can Be Challenging
Each member of the Rose Law APC legal team understands the key to our success is client satisfaction. We realize how important your legal concerns are to you and we treat them and you with respect and consideration. Our labor & employment, personal injury, civil litigation, and criminal defense attorneys are headquartered in Sacramento County, but maintain satellite offices in Modesto and Ventura to serve the entire State of California.
Our labor, employment, injury, and criminal lawyers act as practical problem-solvers to:
- Identify your goals accurately and completely
- Apply the methods and strategies appropriate to your unique circumstances to meet your goals
- Work hard to achieve great results
Sometimes the best solution involves mediation or arbitration; in other cases, a court or jury trial is best. Whatever the strategy, our proven team approach ensures that you receive personal service, prompt response to questions, and effective representation in the courtroom or at the negotiating table. If a particular case requires specialized expertise outside of our labor & employment, personal injury, criminal, or civil litigation practices, we partner with other qualified attorneys.
What You Can Expect from Our Attorneys
- Confidential case evaluation
- Capable, experienced attorneys who will assert and defend your labor, employment, civil, criminal justice, and legal rights in court
- Clear and understandable communication about your legal matter
- Secure 24/7 access to your entire electronic legal case file through our online client portal
- Prompt return of phone calls and messages, generally within one business day
- Weekend and evening appointments when needed by arrangement
- Customized payment plan for services, including acceptance of all major credit cards and electronic checks
Our Experience and Success in Sacramento, California
Our Sacramento-based labor, employment, civil litigation, and criminal defense attorneys are experienced and effective lawyers who possess a firm understanding of the complex issues in each of our law firm practice areas. We represent clients everywhere in California from our offices in Gold River (Sacramento County), Modesto (Stanislaus County), and Ventura (Ventura County).
We have many repeat clients who initially retained us to address one concern and were so pleased with our services that they returned for help with other legal matters. Our law office clients trust our professionalism and integrity and know that we achieve results.
Call 1-800-456-3767 to speak to a member of our California legal team.
This is an appeal from the denial of a special motion to strike under Code of Civil Procedure section 425.16, otherwise known as an anti-SLAPP motion, and an award of…
Federal law says that breaks of 20 minutes or less must be paid. Under California law, which is more generous to employees than federal law, non-exempt workers are entitled to…
Plaintiffs’ operative complaint alleged that decedent George Fenimore, Jr., suffered from Alzheimer’s disease and dementia, was prone to wandering away from home, and had begun to suffer an increased number…